Help Us to Make an Impact
Imagine life without the ability to read or do basic math. For 58% of elementary-aged children around the world who don’t meet minimum reading proficiency standards, the future can look bleak.
Together, we can do more than just get kids in the classroom — we can empower them for a brighter future. Equipped with literacy and essential life skills, they can grow into adults who earn higher wages, educate their own children, and have a voice in their community.
You’ll help kids break the cycle of poverty by providing resources like:
- Teaching and learning materials in local languages
- Distribution of school supplies and books
- Providing online learning resources
- Teacher training, reading camps, and production for Taaleem Foundation acclaimed Unlock Literacy program,
- Training for children and communities to prevent and respond to gender-based violence in schools, and support for girls to transition to and complete secondary school.
- A Collaboration with leaders and governments to improve the quality of education
- Educational support for kids in fragile contexts and emergency settings
The Simple Way to Make Your Donations Do More
Monthly giving is the most effective way to help the children and families who need it most. It lowers costs, which means more of your gift helps kids! Plus, your donations will be delivering the right solution at just the right time. And while your gifts are changing lives, you’ll get to see the power of your generosity through quarterly updates.
Education is one of the most important routes out of extreme poverty. In the third world, education can enable individuals to lift themselves and their families out of the poverty trap and help them build a stable and secure livelihood. Our vision is a world in which every child has the right to a free education. When it comes to education, we believe that children deserve more than second best.
Working with parents and teachers, we overcome the barriers of poverty and inequality, helping parents to earn a secure living, communities to value education and tackle discrimination against girls and marginalized children so that no child is left behind. We provide important educational materials and textbooks, train teachers and give them the professional support they need to inspire their students. We take time to understand the unique needs of each school community we support and create lasting and robust relationships.